Wednesday 18 April 2012

Simon Says ,,,,,, Follow Dawny's Sketch :-)





We have a fabulous sketch from the lovely Dawny P for us to follow.



This week the Design Team are showcasing American Crafts and/or Martha Stewart products. If you have either of these two products, we would love to see them in your projects this week but if not, please come and join us anyway !!


Photobucket


This image is be Magnolia and called 'Angel of the Year' - coloured by Copics she is one of my old time favourite!!!  Stickles are added to the Angel and all is used by the  beatifically  'Up Up and Away' which also has it's own glittering
The Martha Stewart is the border Arch Lattice  -  eeerr - the one I have covered up!!!
I do have manage to show the both Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly and  Royal Butterfly
I have added a Doohickey Swirl and the small tag from the Up Up and Away' pad.


                                 



As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !! For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too




Groundhog Day !!!!
My Blog Roll and/or Following is stuck  and hasn't moved since 28th March (one month)
A few people are telling me but I have not round to solve the problem, Blogger are less than useless, I have tried a few Forum's with no joy so far.
I have found quite more other people with the same problem which is a little consolation but continue searching !!!
If anyone can help - on please ir anyone reaches Groundhag day 3 weeks enough is enough!!!

Meanwhile
BLOOGER - PLEASE LEAVE THINGS ALONE!!!

STOP TRYING TO MENDING WHAT ISN'T BROKEN

Photobucket

10 comments:

Keira said...

Nice work, I am really glad to be 1 of several visitants on this awful site : D

Moni said...

Fab card as always Heather. Something is wrong with the blogger, I can not see your post on my Dashboard. But when I come to see your blog you have a new post. I dont know what is wrong? Have a fab day. Hugs,Moni

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and embellies are so very pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Heather! The coloring is fantastic and the butterflies and flourishes look so lovely together :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Paula (PEP) said...

I don't know what has happened to your blog Heather - the RSS Feed doesn't update & nor do my links to you via the Widgets. My only suggestion is that you start a new blog from scratch but leave a link on this blog to say where the new one is & cross reference. That way you won't import any problems & your old blog is still in existence as a record of your work.
Love the shading on her hair & I can understand why she is a favourite of yours.
Paula (PEP)

America said...

WOW! Wonderful color work and adorable image. Fab combo of elements - as always.

Lori Barnett said...

THUD!!!!!!!! AHHH-FREAKIN-MAZING!

Unknown said...

i agree with you on that score if it ant broke leave it alone...i have to go into anyone who comments on my work just to get my dash board up so i can view my blog and those im following its a right pian...on to your card its wowzer!!!!! love that image love the coloring infact theres not one think not to like just adorable...hugs sassyxx

Heidi said...

hallo rica, love this card, adorable. Just thought you should know that a whole pile of your posts just popped up on my dashboard as having just been posted but some are from back in march, so blogger really is very strange today!! perhaps this torrential rain has got into its circuits. heidi x

Unknown said...

http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.in/2014/01/reminder-for-quirky-bees-bugs-and-birds.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...