Thursday 28 October 2010

DP2 - Pick a Season

It's pick a Season time at the Mo's Digital Challenge this week, and I actually had this image coloured and ready to go - I won't tell you why or you will realise how stupid I can be - if you don't already know (lol).
Suffice to say it was another in the long line of my Ooopsies!!



This fabulous image (Winter Delivery) is coloured in a mixture of Copics and distress inks - again don't ask - another brain dead moment! The papers are by Rayher and a couple of years old - I bought huge sheets that will probably last longer than I will. I can't find my silver marker (can't find the gold one either) so I dipped the edges of the card into glue and then silver glitter. The snowflakes are Spellbinders Create a Flake 1 and the leaves cut with a Crealies die - I should have known better than use silver mirri card as it photographs black - but at least you can see some of the shine. The label is again ancient stash (I'm really working hard on using it all up this year) and the ribbon is also from my stash.


Right on with some commenting - last night I had a power cut, this morning I couldn't get on my blog, or into my email - Google was telling my I didn't have the right password - I did!!! I think I've become disaster prone recently so is it any wonder I have so many ooopsies!!
Photobucket

21 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi there, it's totally smashing for an oopsie, LOL
I love it Heather:0) xxx

Mandy said...

Hi Heather,
Well if this is an ooopsie moment then can I have some please..So I can make cards as beautiful as this,love the image and the papers are perfect....
Mandy xx

Heidi Brawley said...

awe! what a gorgeous Christmas card you made! Awesome!!!! ~Heidi Brawley

Carol said...

Hiya Heather! Hope you're well. Sorry I've not been over in a while, life just gets too hectic lol! What a beautiful card as always. Your colouring is really brilliant! Luv it! Lotsa luv xxxx

Sandra1968 said...

A beautiful x-mas card!

Danni said...

Such a pretty card!! and I must say, glad to know I'm not the only one with oopsie moments!

Moni said...

Fab card, love it, and image is so cute. Sorry to hear that you had problems with net. Hugs, Moni

Paula (PEP) said...

Oopsies or no - your squirrel has real character. Just as well you didn't take me shopping for your computer it wouldn't have worked! I've managed to purchase from new (to date) one faulty Dell printer, one faulty MAC laptop & one faulty Epson printer - haven't quite got the heart to unpack the replacement Epson.
Paula (PEP)

Little K Smith said...

A wonderful card Heather, an adorable image and sooo beautifully coloured. Love the background too!
Kelly.x

Elaine L. said...

This is very sweet! The image is beautifully colored, and the touches of silver are perfect. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Sandra said...

Hello Heather!
I see wonderful cards in your last posts.

Hugs and kisses Paula

Di said...

Hi Heather
long time no visit, this is a fab card love the background too!
Big hugs Di xxxx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card
Hugs
elma

Alice said...

that's so cute!
Alice

Mina said...

fabulous card Heather, you coloured Mo's squirell so beautifully...hope your luck improves soon
Mina xxx

Pia said...

wow what a gorgeous card, cute image. Have a nice weekend
hugs Pia

nessy said...

can i have some of your oooppsie moments please!!
gorgeous card ~beautiful colouring!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

Love this Heather, a real sweetie.

Dawn B. said...

Heather this is wonderful. I LOVE your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us again at Mo's.. Your card is beautiful.

Barbara said...

Heather, amazing coloring of this adorable squirrel. Love this gorgeous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...