Thursday 5 August 2010

Lili of the Valley

Lili of the Valley has another fab sketch by Bev. I received the stamps from my challenge win but decided to use this little lady whom I got last year as I think she's only seen ink once before and sh'e so beautiful.



She is coloured with distress inks, I'm still waiting for my Copic paper to arrive, I'm still waiting for a few things to arrive including my summer Magnolias. I used various snowflake masks on the background, stamped the corners with a Stempelglede stamp then heat embossed them. I then used faded jeans and dusty concord distress inks to colour the background before removing the masks THEN I covered most of it up!!! The mauve vellum is embossed with the snowflake folder as is the strip at the bottom and the snowflake cut from vellum with the Spellbinders create a flake 1.

Right time for food, spicy chicken with a baked potato and side salad I think.
Photobucket

17 comments:

Cathy said...

Simply stunning card. I love the colours and fab papers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww beautiful card, she is lovely, awesome colouring as ever, pretty papers & design hun, sue,x

Sandie said...

Gorgeous!! There is just so much detailing and the image is beautiful!!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Heather. The stamp is beautifully coloured and the white/lilac work so well together. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Sue said...

Heather, beautiful colors and textures not to mention that adorable image colored to perfection. Stunning!

Dinner sounded great too!!!


Hugs
Sue Drees

Jodie from Oz said...

Heather, This is breathtakingly beautiful, I love the colours and the image is so sweet. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Anonymous said...

Heather- this card is so nice- the image fantastic
Hugs
elma

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Heather this is so beautiful.
luv
Debby

angelwhispers said...

Just beautuful and gorgeous image with just perfect papers. Love Chanelle xx

Julie said...

A beautiful card Heather, such lovely colours.

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, Heather, when I was away because of summer holidays, you made lots of gorgeous cards! But I just saw them all and I'm looking forward to see your new ones :-)
Hugs, Sandra

Gibmiss said...

Hi Heather Gorgeous card loooove it
hugs
sylvie
xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, the image is really sweet and i love th epapers you have chosen, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs Pops x x

Paula (PEP) said...

There's so much detail & the vellum is so appropriate for Christmas. Love the image too & the colours of her crown are glorious with the mauves. So much to think about having seen this & what it is possible to do with the dies & Cuttlebug.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

cats whiskers said...

This is just stunning Heather thank you for entering LOTV again and with such a fabulous card
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Ah what a darling card, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...