Tuesday 20 July 2010

Cute Card Thursday, Sketch and Stash and another one I can't remember

I'm just about in time for Cute Card Thursday who's challenge is "Get a Head Start" on Christmas cards. I followed the fab sketch at Sketch & Stash, and there one was other challenge I intended this card for but I can't for the life in me remember which one. Oooh just remembered -  it's "Christmas in July for the Cuttlebug Spot 



I know I promised no more LOTV but so many of you said don't stop doing them - so I didn't. This is a new stamp - first inking and I really enjoyed colouring this one in distress inks. The baubles I covered with glossy accents and the snow is my usual mixture of Fun flock and Polar White Flowersoft. I tried mixing some silver glitter with this - another failed experiment I'm afraid!! The snowflake paper is about three years old and so is the little silver snowflake in the middle of the one I cut with the Provocraft Create a flake 1. The panel is embossed with the Snowdots folder, very cleverly nearly covered up and the edges punched with an MS punch.

I think I only have one uninked LOTV stamp left does this mean I have to buy more do you think???
Photobucket

14 comments:

Mandi said...

Gorgeous card hun
Fantastic colouring

mandi xx

Cathy said...

Stunning card Heather. I love your colouring and the blues in this.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jen said...

This is simply stunning Heather. I love the colours and the beautiful image. Classic yet fresh at the same time.
hugs
Jen x

Cards By MI said...

Wonderful x-mas card. Totally love your colours. Really great work!
xMarie

Karen said...

Stunning ! Stunning ! Stunning !

Love Karen x

Moni said...

Stunning card, love the LO! hugs,moni

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Heather,So wonderful card,i love the image and the colours.
so gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

paola said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!! so clean and uncluttered, love it and have just found you so i have become a follower
smiles
Paola

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card and just love the colours. :)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Heather, I love the image and the beautiful bow, so pleased you liked my sketch thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

Renkata said...

wonderful card. Great layout and details.

Sue said...

Hi Hun
another awesome card,lovely image, awesome colouring, beautiful ribbon detail, sue,x

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my gosh...I just got this image in the mail...along with some others...can't wait to play with them!!!

Lisa Foster said...

Absolutely stunning! What a LOVELY creation!
Hugs,
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...