Wednesday 27 January 2010

Double Dutch

Double Dutch's current challenge is 'Baby it's Cold Outside' and oh boy are they right there!!  It was -18 at 7o'clock this morning according to my outside thermometer, it is a little warmer now just -5.



I used Magnolia's Snowy Circle and Frosty with snowflake, coloured them with Copics and glittered here and there although it doesn't show. I've been playing with my pendants again, this time cutting them to create a circle. They are so adaptable and at the risk of boring you all I'm sure I can find many more things to do with them. The blue snowflake paper is some I pinched off my son (shhh - don't tell, he'll never know - he's in Mauritius, lucky so and so). The sentiment is by Stamps Away, the beautiful gem snowflake the fabulous Sandie sent me and the lace ribbon is from stash.

16 comments:

Moni said...

Hi my friend! :) Thanks for the message on my blog, would be so happy if you find hole punch! :)
The card is so gorgeous, love the image and fab colours! Love all details!
And we have the same temperature here, it is freezing! Have a nice rest of the day! Hugs, moni

Anneke klerks said...

what a beauty!!!
greetings anneke

EileenMV said...

Beautiful card! I love the gem snowflake - great job!

Lesley said...

aww this is gorgeous...i love the image and your colouring is stunning too...it actually looks really cold...lol.. luv n hugs Lesley xx

Joey said...

-18 arrrrgh thats like my worst nightmare! stay warm hun. Your card is stunning as always do love this snowy. Joey.x

Wilma said...

Love the card Heather and cutting the pendant - would you mind it i stole the idea?! :) xx

cheryl said...

wow this is a beauty love love that image your detail is always so amazing too love cheryl xxxxx

Leigh said...

I love your card Heather. The lace and snowflake are gorgeous.

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh my goodness Heather, I can't even begin to imagine how cold it must be there as I live in Australia. I think the coldest day I ever had was -2. Your card is just stunning. I adore the borders. xo Jackie

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous! I love all the details.

Squirrel said...

Brr! Such a sparkly card - love it!
Rosey x

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous, beautiful snowman and details.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Heather,what a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bec said...

WHAT an AMAZING card.. I love love love this.. those blue tones are just stunning.. Bec xx

Renkata said...

Such a cute snow man. I like how you colour the card. Well done.

America said...

YOU ARE ON A GORGEOUS CARD Roll..... whew! The details and perfection of each I see is FAB!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...