Wednesday 23 September 2009

Look what I got today!!

Just look what my matey Gina sent me as a new home/welcome gift. What a suprise - I got all emotional and tearful when I opened it. There is a stunning altered box, a beautifull wall hanging decorated on both side - I've only shown the one side but can assure you the other is equally beautiful - and just look at all those gorgeous flowers (my son thinks I'm totally loopy because I prefer paper roses to real ones) I can't wait to use them and they are all so different and so gorgeous. Last but not least a fabulous little gift card  which sadly has not photographed too well.
Thank so much honey - I can't tell you how thrilled I am - you've made my day (no WEEK) !!!


9 comments:

Moni said...

So gorgeous gift you got! Hugs,Moni

Unknown said...

It is lovely when something like that is unexpected it would make my week as well, its gorgeous, enjoy using it Christine x

Christine said...

Awww this is lovely think I would have shed a tear too enjoy your prezzie..

hugs Christine xx

Chrissie said...

How beautiful Heather and what a lovely surprise to receive all those goodies!

Tara said...

How lovely of Gina to do this Heather and what a gorgeous box of goodies!
Hugs Tara xx

gina g said...

Hi Heather. I'm so glad it arrived in one piece and that you like it, was going to send you some images but you seam to have almost everything lol, I'm just sorry it took so long for me to get my bum in gear lol. luv gina xx

Squirrel said...

LOL Happy "unbirthday"!
Rx

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic gift!
Elborgi

Laura (Faerielore) said...

what a beautiful gift you lucky thing and those roses are scrummy !!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...