Tuesday 14 July 2009

Magnolia Down Under

Edited
I found everything had gone back to normal when I posted - phew - that gives me some breathing space to make alterations!!

****************************
OOooh errrr!!! what's happening?

My header, and sidebar colours have disappeared. I have been plucking up courage to change my blog and make it fresher and lighter but have this horrible dread of losing everything, but it seems like someone has made my mind up for me, or is this temporary?
Yesterday everything froze altogether and I couldn't do anything I couldn't even close down.

Right, enough of that on to the card.
This is for a forum friend and I used the sketch at Magnolia Down Under , two of the papers are downloads, the other one from HOTP. I used Tilda with cat and coloured her with Copic markers. The borders are cut with the EK Success Fleur-de-lys punch, the border around Tilda stamped with Stempelglede grunge flourish stamps and the leaves cut with the Leone Em ash branch punch. I computer generated the sentiment.


Materials
Stamps - Magnolia with cat & Stempelglede grunge collection
Colouring medium - Copic markers
Papers - downloads & HOTP
Punches - EK Success & Leone Em
Flower - The Hobby House
Sentiment - computer generated
Ribbon from stash

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, such wonderful papers and what an adorable image.
luv
Debby

Moni said...

Fantastic card,love the image and fab colouring! Great details! Hugs,Moni

theneon said...

This is just so "purply" sweet. I adore it.

Karina said...

Hi Heather,
this artwork is so lovely, expecially the coloures are so well chosen. Great work!
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

Christine said...

Ohhh Heather this is a pretty colour combo & Tilda is so sweet brill colouring love it all... I need to refresh my blog but dread loosing stuff I must be brave...

hugs Christine xx

nessy said...

beautiful card ~my favourite colours and so very delicate and such a delightful image!!
don`t get me started about blogger at the moment!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tara said...

This is gorgeous Heather and I love those colours together!
Lovin' the new look blog too and waving at your new piccie..... hello!
You asked about my punches on the Tilda card? The large one is blue and the medium one is green - I don't have the tiny one that matches, HTH! xxx

Tab said...

Wow gorgeous card, hun, just love this image and the colours are divine! Love the new piccy of you hun, so gorge!
Hugs Tab xxx

Sandie said...

Such a sweet card Heather! I love that Tilda (am waiting on her to arrive!!) Beautiful papers, so subtle and the organza ribbon is perfect.

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh Heather what a beautiful card!!! I love the purple and green. And by the way your blog make over is very pretty. I like it! janny

Karen said...

Beautiful card Heather. Love the colours and that image is so cute.

Love Karen x

Norma said...

Rica, gorgeous card. Wonderful purple and green combo--looks lovely together. Your colouring is beautiful. It really is a stunning card.

Hugs.
Norma

Bec said...

This is so pretty.. Love the colour combo.. That image is just adorable.. I will have to get myself one of them...Your colouring is just amazing..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...