Monday 29 December 2008

Magnolia vs Stampavie & OCC challenges

I have turned the sketch for Magnolia vs Stampavie upside down and incorporated the OCC 'Clear Thinking'. I have had these Magnolia flowers for some time, intending to try stamping on acetate, which fit in perfectly with the OCC challenge. I stamped the flowers on inkjet acetate and tried colouring them with copics - failure!, tried colouring them on the front - failure!! I ended up attaching them to rainbow glitter card. The papers are HOTP, the leaves from the Leone Em punch, the sentiment is A Royal Langernickel stamp and brads and ribbons from stash.


13 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

A very elegant card I love it Heather. LOL Pascale

Dawn Easton said...

What a great effect! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

Dawn said...

Beautiful stamp Heather!
Love the colours - I just can't get on with acetate at all - it just hates me!!! LOL

Hugs
Dawn

Chris said...

Hi Heather, an absolutely beautiful card and I love the flower stamped acetate over the rainbow paper, a gorgeous effect. Wonderful layout and papers too. Happy new year if I'm not back before then. Chris x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow! That's all I can say - you've left me speachless Heather. Incredible card (even with the failures - made you more creative!)
I've been bad for not visiting lately; but I've hardly had time to blog either. My New Years Resolution has to be to keep up with my friends.
Sharon

Faye said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Kim Costello said...

Lovely card and the acetate is very effective over the paper! Happy New Year, will catch up for the next challenge, HuGs KIm x

Kim said...

Heather that is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch!
Hugs~ Kim

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Rica, love the colours you have used
hugs Bev x

ikki said...

Great card, love the stamp. You've done it again! ikki

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,fabulous colours and affect ,hugs Dawnxx

Debbie said...

Really beautiful card Heather love the pretty colour.
Happy New Year! Debbie x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Rica, Beautiful :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening
Happy New Year
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...