Tuesday 25 November 2008

WOWEE What a Wonderful Award

Update: I have now been given this award another twice by the talented
TaraG and Kirsten a 'bloggy' mate from Docrafts.
Thank you both Sarah and Sharon, to receive this award twice, from two charming blogger friends (check out their blogs - brilliant!) is double heartening and rewarding.

The sentiment behind this award is truly amazing.

This is it:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.What a wonderful sentiment and an elegant award.

Now I have to pass it on to 8 people, so difficult with all the friends I've made out there. Anyway, this is the 8 I chose:

Chrissie
De
Ann
Debbie
Sam
Laura
Tiff
Sarita

I have tried to pass this award to friends who don't already have it. If you have it already - tough - you've got it twice.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm you'll do anything to slow down my card making and actually I quite like 'prizes or self-aggrandizement' - well I like prizes and probably the other too if I knew what it meant!! Only kidding.

Thank you for thinking of me Heather - I will now get to work passing on this new award.

Ann xxx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

wow thank you darling, i feel so honored that you have given me this award xx

Lexxie said...

ooh thank you Heather-it was really lovely of you to think of me,

Love Sarita xxx

Debbie said...

Thank you for the beautiful award Heather. I really appreciate your kindness. Debbie x

Lorraine A said...

Hi , I have tagged you on my blog :-) come and see it :-)
Lorraine

Sam said...

Hi Heather
Thanks for this lovely award I will have a think and pass it on soon.
Thank you for my card which arrived today, I will open it in the morning and post it on my blog.
Sam x

Chrissie said...

Hi there, many apologies for not acknowledging this fab award before, but I've only just returned (very, very early this morning)from 2 fab weeks aboard P&O's cruise ship Ventura in the Caribbean. What a wonderfulo thing to come home to. Thank you so much!
Chrissie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...