Saturday 9 August 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge

I started making this card for someone (can't say who) but it started 'growing' more and more like Katharina's sketch for this weeks challenge, actually it seemed to have a mind of its' own - it knew where it was going and took me with it!! I use plain white cardstock (15 x15cm). The papers are a Verena Karolyi download and I cuttlebugged the stripe with divine swirls embossing folder and the pale lemon with swiss dots. Sugar Nellie's Sweet Magnolia was coloured with water colours. I accented parts with a piercing tool, computer generated the sentiment and used flowers and brads from stash.

12 comments:

Tiff said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! My blogging friend Amanda would totally love your fairy card! I'm going to link her up!

Sandra said...

Hi,beautiful card,lovely colours,love the papers...
Sandra x

Tara said...

I adore this card, you are such an inspiration! xx

Noemi said...

Thanks! Your work is great by the way!

paylin said...

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
x

Bev said...

Oh wow!!! This is just fab-u-lous Heather - lvoe all the embossing.

Ying Pang, said...

very beautiful card.thank you for visit my blog.

Mette said...

What a lovely card. I just adore those colours and the image is soooo sweet.

Will come visit again for sure.

Mette

Lexxie said...

Hi, fab card, really pretty. Love all your creations on your blog, love Sarita xxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Fab card Heather! Lovely colours and I like the embossing/debossing with the CB folders - fab! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Pauline said...

Hello there. This card is really lovely, as usual :o)
Have you been trying to contact me via docraft? Please let me know. I don't go there anymore; it's gone too complicated.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow love this card so pretty ,Dawnx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...